Rosie my seat arosa

Sophiej101

I am the owner of Rosie, my 51 plate 1.0 seat arosa. She has already had alot of mods done from its previous owner such as coilovers, BBSr's, porsche centre caps, polo gti seats, sub and amp fittted in the boot,full rear tints, wind deflectors, black wrapped roof, HID's, fully colour coordinated interior including pretty much everything carbon wrapped in red. So basically i was v happy with how the car was. this is how it looked when i first bought it ..................

IMG_9264_zps0dafc83c.png

IMG_9273_zps1cd6a45b.jpg

very low.....

IMG_9291_zps3968fd3d.jpg

With it being my first car the insurence companys HATE modded cars and i was scared i would have to basically get it back to standard but i decided to just higher it a couple of inches and take the fly wrap off the front and back lights and sorttttted.

it now looks like this ...... (hard to see in the dark) but shes still v low....

IMG_9404_zps56d9999a.jpg

IMG_9400_zps633c0a4f.jpg

IMG_9266_zpsd7a90ad0.png

IMG_9408_zps654784a8.jpg

my next plan is to get front and rear wheel spacers to get the stance looking good! i will post pictures when this is done :)

p.s. please show me pictures of your cars/mods i would love to see them and look out for me at the shows of 2014 !!!!!!!!!

soph