Advice Please - Car doesn't want to start sometimes.

naaomix

I will try to explain this the best I can since A rubbish mechanic can't tell me what is wrong with my car & has broke it even more.

After driving my car 1.4 lupo now and again it wouldn't want to start and would sound like the engine was flooding and can smell petrol when turning the key and trying to get the car to go too much. It sounded like something wasn't connecting to the engine or something. Since then it has been to the garage and has 'apparently' had the map sensor done even thou it didn't need doing I have been charged £80 for that. Then he thought it was the wire something to do with A earthing wire so they have also apparently been sorted this has now cost another '£60'

He has brought the car back to me and surprise surprise its in A worse condition.

Than when it went to the garage, it won't start at all now when you turn the key also all my clocks have gone on my dash etc.

Any advice please?! Tried to explain it the best I can x

also to add that the injector fuse 3 kept blowing now every time you turn key I knew you would forget something lol.

should have checked/cleaned throttle body and map sensor before replacing but hay ho you shall learn :-D