Near miss once again!!!

Ty

I dunno if its me or my luck but travellin to cardiff yesterday for the cup final at about 9am on the M4 doin 75mph in my dads car in the middle lane, out of no where we hear this loud noise of tyres screechin and a peugeot estate came flyin sideways across the front of our car literally 5 feet from hittin us! smashed threw the armco and flipped over twice!!! Sumthin flew up and smashed our windscreen the police later sed it wos probably a bolt from the armco breaking! anyway i honestly thought wen we pulled over and reversed bak up the hard shoulder 2 the car that whoeva wos inside wos dead if not seriously injured but dont ask me how but he got out and wos ok!

Only himself in the car! Fortunately because he wos on his way 2 pick up his kids they wood have been certainly hurt/killed as the bak of the car wos flattened 2 nothin! :shock:

He broke his collerbone and shoulder the paramedics believe! The policeman sed he had never seen a car go threw the armco before and believed he wos doin well over 100mph. its scary really how close he came 2 takin our car with him!

Heres a pic i took off my fone, got others but this i think is the best

tizer_03_11391684.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

4got 2 add only ourselves and ONE other car pulled over 2 help!

sounds quite nasty.

to be fair if someone is flying past a car on the side of the road at `70-80mph` by the time they think to stop they are gonna be a long way infront.

and if they see other people standing there, they probably think it's not worth it.

the more important question: what's a chelsea fan doing living in harlow?

you better not be one of those glory boys who support whatever team is the best until another team comes along.

@ Mercury supported chelsea all my life at least the day ended well lol tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> ! and there were a few cars in between us and the car behind that stopped as well that slowed down!

@ Dare yer he wos goin some alrite if we were doin 80mph and he flew passed us sideways within a few feet of us and missed us! the old bill sed he wos doin easily 100+ cos he went straight threw the armco like it werent there! wos far 2 scary adrenaline wos pumpin alrite especially wen we pulled over and all i could think wos wtf we were gonna find! :shock:

Yer at least every1 wos alrite no real bad injuries still dunno how he got out ok tho! it wos definetly an eye opener 4 me tho ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> !

lol no he wos a lucky Foreigner, within 10 mins of it happenin half of eastern europe wos on the hard shoulder obvisously rung his mates! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

all these things come in three's dont they? so until my next post gd idea 2 stay clear of me lol! but i dont actually have anythin 2 do with it just seem 2 b in amongst the chaos!