Will mini Ultralite's fit??

TR3V0R

Been looking around for some alloys and I really like the ultralite's but i was told the 13" x 7" wouldnt fit and if they did they would rub the arches.

Can anyone tell me if this is true?

If so are there any alloys like these?

Been looking around for some alloys and I really like the ultralite's but i was told the 13" x 7" wouldnt fit and if they did they would rub the arches.

Can anyone tell me if this is true?

If so are there any alloys like these?

Yes they will fit, they wont scrub if your suspension is set up at the same height as mine http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=76704

If you want to go lower, you will need arch mods.

Fit them with wobble bolts, 10mm hubcentrics at the front and 65.1-57.1 spigots :)

Yes they will fit, they wont scrub if your suspension is set up at the same height as mine http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=76704

Fit them with wobble bolts, 10mm hubcentrics at the front and 65.1-57.1 spigots :)

There real nice, seen the ad on wheel whores, what size tyres did you have on them and were they legal?

ive heard different thing like you cannot protude the arch or you can go 25mm out

There real nice, seen the ad on wheel whores, what size tyres did you have on them and were they legal?

ive heard different thing like you cannot protude the arch or you can go 25mm out

I have a copy of both the VOSA mot inspection rules, and also the motor vehicle regulations act of 1996 (what the police should go by)..

The wheels are not checked on MOT for poke as far as the VOSA guide states, however in the vehicle regs..

The projections section of the regs state "wheels, if there are no pointed or sharp features which projects beyond the external plane of the wheel rim, no wing nuts are fitted and there are no projections beyond the vehicle body plan form apart from tyres and wheel discs, if the latter have a radius of curvature of not less than 30 mm and do not project by more than 30 mm beyond the vehicle body plan form"

The mini wheels (7jjx13) sit 30mm out at the rear (NO SPACERS) and the front around 25mm (using 10mm spacers)... But this is due to the camber on the front on mine....

I printed out a copy of the two documents, incase i was pulled over, but it never happened.

• 2 months later...

Where did you get your spigot rings from mate? ive tried everywhere and cant find them lol