Facebook Crew

jasper

now everyone has opened this please could you take 7 seconds to open the link and click like on this page.

its for a DJ competition and the more likes i have on that page the more chance i get at winning it.

i put this thread over on edition and it got a fair amount of likes off there.

you wont get any spam from it or hear from it again :D

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vote-Jasper-to-Play-at-Just-Skank-Presents-Datsik-18th-Feb/147244721991159

ps there is a free mix on their too :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH IF YOU CAN SPARE THE TIME!!!

Edited by jasper

too right mate! if im one of the top 3 people with the most likes i get to support him in february!! would be massive! check the mix if you like datsik james :)

thanks for supporting

My birthdays in feb so it might be a good excuse to round up some mates for a quality night out. Love some of the stuff he's done with excision and flux pavillion! Can only get on Internet on my iPod at the min so will try and get on the laptop at the mrs house and have a listen to that mix!

Just managed to get a sneaky half hour on the computer at work so listened to your mix.... Starts off a tad too grimey for my liking then just gets quality! Some awesome drops there mate!

I was always under the impression mosta the people on here weren't into dubstep...

Went to see rusko in Liverpool a couple of weeks ago and he absolutely smashed it... Was on after mix master mike who was ace too!