Me and my Lupo

tgri

Hello all, bit about me 19 just got me first vw around 4 months ago after passing my test and i love it!!

The car now has 82,000ish miles its had 2 lady owners from new, full VW service history, 2 folders of reciepts that cover everything from tires to little washer things. Price paid £1000

ok so far i have lowered it 40mm, green cotton panel filters, smoked side indicators, pressed plates and surrounds, some groovy red floor matts. Also had the VW logo tattooed on me leg as i love me car that much lol :lol:

My to do list envolves having the bonnet, roof and boot vinyled matt black hopefully next week and then on the 29th ordering coilovers, then after that just going to get the standard wheels banded and re-furbed.

BAD BITS: since owning the car i have already replaced; clutch, gearbox housing, hydraulic tappits, ignition leads, clutch cable, rear right damper, spark plugs. All to the value of around £1200. As is the norm with old lady owners there are a few scratches and one hideous scuff about 6 inch long that i have yet to find the money to sort.

Alright thats a bit about me and a bit more about me car, got some audio gear and mk3 gti seats for sale if interested let me know.