Fitting Coilovers

To All,

Im new to the lupo scene and indeed the modifying scene.

Just exchanged my V6 4motion for a lupo sport but I think it needs a set of coilovers to smarten it up.

I live in Edinburgh and do not have the facilities to try and fit a set myself, I thought before I go to a garage I would see if anyone on here can (or knows anyone who can) help me get the job done.

Im happy to travel to you and swing some reasonable money your way!

Any help is much appreciated.

Philip

Welcome Mate. Not many people on here from Scotland let alone Edinburgh. I would give you a hand but im in Ayrshire. Pop on to Scottishvag.net and put a post up. You'll have them fitted before the weekend. Just remember when your putting them on take out the helpers from the rear and wind the front right down. :lol:

welcome along to club lupo matey, have u checked out the how to section on here, there is a great step by step with pics on how to fit them, might help u out, and goodluck with your car,,,,,

Dont take it to a garrage. They will charge you like £200 and a bet you wont be happy with the hight unless you sit there all day watching them. Get on www.scottishvag.net As for the Badge there is a recess behind the badge. Will need it welded if yuo want to run the tailgate smooth.