Exhuast options for 1.4s ?

atomman

Hello

I have the standard exhaust on my 1.4s lupo and was wondering what option i have to replace it. the GTi's amd sports ahve a cut out in the rear bumper but us with the S dont have that and it sorta hangs behind the rear bumper.

It there any one that has found and exhuast that fits? i dont mind have'in to do a bit of cuttting about and welding if i have to but would be cool if there was a one i could just bolt on

Cheers

Gary

they do make em but tbh its around the same price as getting a custom one, if you wanted a centre exit you would need a sport rear bumpers then get a custom one made at powerflow for example, best way to do it tbh

i am goin custom hidden exhaust as a dont like the look of the centre exits personally

if you wanted to buy one a could get you a link to where i was lookin

I have a larger one on my new lupo S. I want a standard one! Mine has a Powerflow backbox thing.. its only noisey when you put your foot down so its not irratating - i just like the look of the standard tips!

the back box on mine has a bit of rust on it around the hanger, and ive had to weld it back on once, so was just thinking of getting a back box and modd'in it to fit.

I agree with you Tom i like the look of it hidden and dont want to change my back bumper.

might just get a back box and get the welder out and make someting up.

Carly you got any pic's of it ? so i can get some idea's

Cheers

Gary

Edited by atomman