Lincolnshire Wold Tour

lupolu

We are organising a wold tour on Sunday the 26th of July starting at 10am on the lincolnshire side of the humber bridge and going southbound, stopping at a few regular local meeting spots on the way. The route is dub friendly and will be a good drive for those who enjoy to drive there pride and joy, no trailer queens please. This is the first time we have arranged to do this so your support would be greatly appreciated if you can help us make this a success.

We plan to start here at Barneys Cafe the post code is DN38-6LB

The route is A15 - B1206 - A18 - B1210 - B1211 - A18 - A1173 - A46 - A631 - A157 - A16 - A153 - A158 - onto the lincoln by pas and stop at the Pride - A46 - A1 - A151 - B1180 - B1136 - A152 - B1397 - A16 - Stopping at the spirit of endeavour

We have have made arrangements so nobody Will get lost with convoy cars, we are also in the process of getting a flyer with the route and stop points to hand out at the start just to make sure we don't lose anyone. We are going to stop at the pride of Lincoln and a few scenic spots along the way and finally ending at the spirit of endeavour in Boston for a final well deserved bevvy!

5cfb1534.jpg

WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE

VW Wold Team

Sadly il be working that weekend so wont be able to come out for the ride. I do however very luckily work at Frankie & Benny's which is right next to The Pride of Lincoln so make sure you guys pop in and say hello. I get breaks pretty much when i feel like it so should be able to pop over to the Pride anyway :)