exhaust help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE GREEN MACHINE

hey guys i have a 1.4 lupo s 75 bhp 1999

i have just recently bought a pwerflow back box for my car but i dot know if it will fit straight on because as you already know that on the original e4xhaust the tail pipe is hidden

although my taiil pipe bends down i down slightly i dont knwo if it wioll be enough to get under the bumper . if it doest fit would i have to cut some of the lower bumper off? if so how the hell would i do that any1 know any good techinques on how to do it with out making it look like a total mess? and how to line up the hole perfectly... i havent seen anyone do this to a lupo and i was wondering if i could do it or not

please i need the help of club lupo lol

Just bought a 1.4 lupo sport same as yours and thats got a powerflow back box with oval tail pipe. Bumper has been cut and looks pretty neat. Don't know how they cut it though. Was already on. Is well worth it when its working though!

Just bought a 1.4 lupo sport same as yours and thats got a powerflow back box with oval tail pipe. Bumper has been cut and looks pretty neat. Don't know how they cut it though. Was already on. Is well worth it when its working though!

Sports have the cut out from the factory ;)

Guys it is a 1.4 S 75bhp with side exit not a sport.

My ABT exhaust was a straight fit under the existing bumper. No cutting required and it has 3.5" pipes.

i got a powerflow on my 1.4s, the garage just cut a very small half moon at the bottom of the bumper. you can easy do it yourself. have you got a dremmel? will get pics on later to show you. very easy to do but ive lost the will to live with working on cars and prefer to pay people to do it these days :)

• 3 weeks later...
i got a powerflow on my 1.4s, the garage just cut a very small half moon at the bottom of the bumper. you can easy do it yourself. have you got a dremmel? will get pics on later to show you. very easy to do but ive lost the will to live with working on cars and prefer to pay people to do it these days :)

whts a dremmel am compleatly confused some one help?