arosa speakers

robbie

i want to change my speakers in my arosa how do i take the dash speakers out and what size will i need for the replacements and what is the esiest way to change the door speakers as there is a lot on confusion on how to do it i want to use the original door grill can i just use adaptor rings from a audio shop and again what size

• 3 weeks later...

For the mids, u can jus buy an adapter ring from any audio shop yeah, there about a tenner an jus move the mountings out so u can fit the depth of the madnet etc inside the door. As for the tweeters in the corners of the dash, u can jus shove a screw driver down the side and kind of lever the grills out thn the tweeters r attached to the underneath of them. You wont b able to find any that can fit in the same mountings, but you can either snap off the mountings already there and make yourself some kind of housing to put under the grills or u can just put the grills back on an stick new tweeters to the top of them with the wires runnin dwn the gap near the window... Hope this helps!