New Spa track layout.

chfs911

PCF Porsche days at Spa last week. My 964RS blowing away the GT3s!

Yes I am driving!

Enjoy! coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

I have to say I was a little worried they might have spoiled it, but the new bus stop looks better than the previous effort at sanitizing it. The camber change and sharp apexs are going to make it a tough corner to master. A bit of a shame the first corner has such a huge run off now, but I guess you have to expect it now when the F1 boys are going to be piling into it at 160+. New pit complex looks pretty trick too.

Some handy driving on your part. You ever considered doing a bit of club racing? You'd probably do pretty well in Caterhams....the Supergrads go to Spa every year.....looks like good fun!

I have to say I was a little worried they might have spoiled it, but the new bus stop looks better than the previous effort at sanitizing it. The camber change and sharp apexs are going to make it a tough corner to master. A bit of a shame the first corner has such a huge run off now, but I guess you have to expect it now when the F1 boys are going to be piling into it at 160+. New pit complex looks pretty trick too.

Some handy driving on your part. You ever considered doing a bit of club racing? You'd probably do pretty well in Caterhams....the Supergrads go to Spa every year.....looks like good fun!

My RSR bud keeps trying to get me to race in the 25hr Spa race with him. I need my sleep! I may do some historic racing if the cash is there! May have a job?

Check out RSR bud driving. He is race pace!

Watch and learn! I do.

Yeah good vid that. I think you're 3/4s of the way there though. You know your lines and you're happy to push it a little. If it was a race car I imagine you'd be more inclined to go a bit quicker tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Yeah good vid that. I think you're 3/4s of the way there though. You know your lines and you're happy to push it a little. If it was a race car I imagine you'd be more inclined to go a bit quicker tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Mike,

Your spot on. In my road legal car I have to feather the thottle through some corners whereas in his RSR it is fully committed foot to the floor with 305/45/18 slicks on the back.

He booted me out after 2 laps as I was going too fast he said! Thought I should learn the car first. It was identical to mine with more grip and power so I could really push.

Funny I took the 968 out for some wet laps and I was drifting around Pouhon at 100+ mph. No rear weight or heat in the tyres. Less pressure did the trick and it went well. I need to stiffen the RS. I have new original springs so will add the cup dampers to flatten the corners a bit more.

I need to get it all corner weighted again so will do it over the winter as I have a few days booked in the summer. I have 18" to go on too. If I go for slicks I need to drag the wheels around so MPcups will have to do. Should help the campaign next year to beat the "kettles" (GT3s).

Charles