Silver GTI near Forth/Biggar

Stephen

Saw a silver Gti today on our way back from Biggar,

it was lowered on black rims. Looked cool as fek cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Saw a silver Gti today on our way back from Biggar,

it was lowered on black rims. Looked cool as fek cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

it was me m8 and holy f**k u were doing some speed passed those

2 cars rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> where is it your from???

Thanx Martin

it was me m8 and holy f**k u were doing some speed passed those

2 cars rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> where is it your from???

Thanx Martin

I stay in Grangemouth, we were coming back from a Vw show at Biggar.

The 2 cars had been dawdling for ages and it was steak pie for dinner(my favourite).

It was cool to see another Gti on the go as well.

I stay in Grangemouth, we were coming back from a Vw show at Biggar.

The 2 cars had been dawdling for ages and it was steak pie for dinner(my favourite).

It was cool to see another Gti on the go as well.

LOL damn forgot about that to ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> do you ever go to falkirk cruise

am sure ive seen that car before? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

LOL damn forgot about that to ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> do you ever go to falkirk cruise

am sure ive seen that car before? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

I won the watercooled modified show n shine, and I go to the cruise from time to time too many tubes but I`ve taken off my German plates so I`ll be there on Thursday night.