temp gauge

neojasper

when i start my lupo 1.4 16v from cold after 3 or 4 mins the temp is at half on the gauge but then it falls to zero again then when it starts getting warmer it falls a gain to zero what is going on any ideas any 1 this is doing my head in i always seem to be looking at the temp now but it never stays in 1 place confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

when i start my lupo 1.4 16v from cold after 3 or 4 mins the temp is at half on the gauge but then it falls to zero again then when it starts getting warmer it falls a gain to zero what is going on any ideas any 1 this is doing my head in i always seem to be looking at the temp now but it never stays in 1 place confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Sounds like a dodgy gauge, like mine!!!!! Took it into Seat, they don't know what is wrong with it! Annoying I know!

Mine does the same. It's sooooooo annoying especially when its cold and you want to put the heaters on in the morning and dont know whether its going to be warm or cold air laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

i found if i put my foot down a bit it would shoot up and when i let off it would shoot back down to zero again. realy starting to annoy me. my boss says sounds like a sticky switch but i need it looking at.