styledynamix show!!!! - sunday 31st august......

...superlupo...

there off junction 3 of the M4... everyone is invited biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i know max [loudlupo] is comin

fran said she was free......

my friend leo is goin in his freakishly fast smartcar....

i think we should invade!!!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

PM me if your interested. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

actually, will come to this instead... biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

them smartcars just look damn dangerous, id rather have an accident on a motorbike than one of those :0

Say that to the Smaate driver who nearly crashed next to me on the bump at junction 1 of the M1. Still find that funny now...he went backwards. Must have sh!t himself, he was airborne.

Can't go cos I'm on nights Sat/Sun.

Show us some pics of your car then? I think they're er smart.

Say that to the Smaate driver who nearly crashed next to me on the bump at junction 1 of the M1. Still find that funny now...he went backwards. Must have sh!t himself, he was airborne.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ahahahaha

hah...................... biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />