Clublupo pub lunch - Nottingham, Sunday 10 August, 2PM

twisty b-road

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, thats kinda a special thing i got goin. My record is an old woman FOUR cars in front, shouting at me to turn it down cos her car was shakin biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

You know you want a system wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Does anybody know how I can be a part of TEAM D.A.V.E? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

.....best car of the day :cool:

or maybe even 8. All upsewpt dtm cherrybomb styleee biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

You may also need...

...really bright coloured windscreen sunstrip so deep you cant see below it,

...lots of nean lighting strips,

...3 spokes,

...washer jet and number plate bolts neons,

...a Saxo or a Corsa

yeah it was a top day, even better for the free food n drink!

did you guys stay much l8r? nearly fell asleep on the way home. did that whole joltin thing you do before yo go to sleep that somtimes wakes ya up!

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Aye up...twisty - definately mate.. had a top day, took me about an hour to get the smile off my face, and couldnt help drooling at all the gti machinery on show - RAAAR!!!!

cheers for posting the photos of the car, I was a bit embarrassed because the thing was filthy , I didnt get time to get it nicely polished, plus - it Rained !! can you beleive it !

I forgot to ask you Twisty, where did you get your tints done? they look really good

So now all i'm doing is dreaming of Gti and i've made it my one ambition to own one in the next `6-8` months providing all goes well....or sooner if im feeling brave (ie selling the house)

Sorry if I didnt get everyones name, Max, Fin, Fins girlfriend, Si, the guy that Si was with, The guy in the SEAT, and the guy with the very very nice black gti on 17's.

Max - if you take them bumper bars off, be very careful, mine sctratched the paintwork very slightly, use plenty of soapy water to get the double sided off, and then tar spot remover will shift the adhesive after. Be warned, once youve removed em they wont go back on ! very very nice s.system you got there by the way.

So, until next time..when i might remember to bring some cash so I can eat !

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

the thing was filthy ,it Rained !! can you beleive it !  

where did you get your tints done? they look really good

So now all i'm doing is dreaming of Gti

drove up in belting sunshine, 34 degrees. Got to J24 started raining 21 degrees mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Got 'em done through `R-TEC` in St Albans. Geezer came round in a van, `ass-TEC` didn't do it.

Oh yes.

lol! , you just cant trust the weather up North.. its grim

Last time someone came round mine with a van he was lifting my head unit , amp and speakers out tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> having lived in notts for a few years myself I love the area

Do you know Guy Scotezzi ? (short for Guidano i think) just a long shot, but ..

Andy, glad you enjoyed it. As for the bump strips, they were off first thing this morning biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Used an old t shirt and an ice scraper. Looks the nuts now. Has completley changed the way it looks from the side. Cheers for the tip. :thumbs: