1.4 Lupo exhaust pop?

jparkes43

Hello all.

The other day i noticed when i was parked on my drive and i was just giving my Lupo a little throttle just because i was waiting around and i do that for some strange reason... don't ask :) ha ha. and this time the door was open and i noticed a popping noise coming from my exhaust so i got out and pressed the throttle with my hand and i could defiantly notice it, its faint but i can hear it, then i stood round the back while a friend blipped the throttle and its coming from my back-box for sure, is this a Lupo thing or have i got a blow? Personally i love the sound of exhaust pop so its no problem to me but i was wondering if it was a Lupo thing or not. if i can get a video i will. if it is just a Lupo thing then how can i make it a bit louder on the pop so i can hear it when driving as i love the sound personally.

BTW its the 1.4 16v 75HP

thanks

james

Edited by jparkes43

• 2 weeks later...

hello.

from what i can see i cant see any holes etc but yet haven't checked for any leaks, my car has its mot next month so i suppose we will see if it comes up. if not i will check my self when i get the time, although the pop does sound to be at the back of the car (but that doesn't mean any thing i know)

james