Clutch

Frankie

have you got a gti frankie?

Chech my post in maintenance, sounds to me like u got air in your clutch fluid! needs bleeding!

lupo gti pedal box's r usually very strong its the polo gti edal box's that r made of plastic that have the problem!

yer, if you look at the brake resoirvoir tank, if its half full then the pipe for the clutch slave cylinder comes off of it half way up! thus meaning that when it falls below that it will start sucking in air! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

needs a good bleed! look in the ''how too'' section for info on bleeding clutch!!

Sounds similar to my problem being as biting point is about on the floor. seems worse today. selecting reverse without grinding is impossible and 1st is a bit of a b**ch.

Local mechanic is taking a poke around in the morning. i havnt mentioned anything about pedal boxes and the such like, will leave it up to him to see what he comes back with.

cheers guys, will let u know how i get on.