:( sub and amp trouble!

PaulEd

just bought a sub and amp from motorworld, fitted it all wired it up etc, but nothing! dad got this machine to test for power etc its all going into it but nothing seems to be happening on the amp! no power light or anything coming on.. im so annoyed/upset! :(

taking the loop with sub in to the shop on friday to see if they can sort it out for me! i want some basssss!

rant over! :)

Thats the one. I had trouble getting mine to work, Im sure I had to use a different wire in the end. Basically its any live feed thet comes on when the radio is on, otherwise it will be on all the time draing your battery.

Also check the fuses on the amp and main power feed, its easy to pop one wireing it up.

You checked you have a good earth/ground contact?, mine uesed to come on and of randomly so changed my earth point and worked fine after that.

and your remote wire is usually a thin single blue wire that connects to you headunits wiring.

You checked you have a good earth/ground contact?, mine uesed to come on and of randomly so changed my earth point and worked fine after that.

and your remote wire is usually a thin single blue wire that connects to you headunits wiring.

yep checked the earthing with those wire things dad had it was all fine, yeh the wire is thin and blue, just abit akward as i dont really kno how it should fit in as it is the Y shaped fitting and has to somehow go into my antenna bit?!