suspension

stan007uk

want to drop mi arosa sport and get better handling but not too much n not too expensive.... what can i go for...

Really depends what you want bud. Coilover are way too expensive if you're on a budget, and if you use uprated springs that are too short/low you should ideally use shortened dampers. So my advise would be to get some Eibach springs (that's what I have got on mine). They only drop by about 30mm so you will not need shortened dampers, they give a comfortable ride and give good road holding too, this way if you couldn't afford to change your dampers at the same time you could use the original ones, although that's not ideal. I find that because I use my car to commute 40 miles each day I needed something a little more comfortable, and you get that with Eibach springs. You should get some good ideas from the forum as lots of the guys and gals have different suspension set-ups. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />