spoiler

lukelupo

My mate painted mine useing paint in a spray can from a place that mixes up the cans for you.

Cost me £15.

He had a lot of work to do on mine, as it was used, and knocked about a bit.

But with yours being new, I dont see any reason why you couldn't do it yourself.

If not Id imagen paying £80 upwards, wouldnt be `un-realistic`.

Paulbins the man to answer about how to fit it, but I think I remember reading that bonding only is strong enough, as you have to leave it to set for 24 hours.

If I have remembered it correctly, its best to screw them in, to hold it untill the glue has gone off.

What spoiler is it?

bonding is holding mines on and its fine , i was told , as tigz said not to drive the car for 24hrs , but i dropped the car off in the morn and picked it up at lunch time and when i did , it was covered in masking tape the same thinkness as duct tape to hold it in place till it cured

as for a ball park figure , the place that done mines said that normally it woud cost £90 with them to spray and fit . but as tigz said its not what u know but who u know :wink:

i agree with the price of around £100 to spray it, but dont let them talk u into fitting it as its easy.

Just make sure both surfaces are clean before u use the glue, i would say over night to dry, just make sure its held in place with plenty of masking tape, and leave it in a dry garage.