Emily's Lupo *interior retrim pics*

Emily™

Heya! been on here a while now but never posted any pics before! So thought it was about time i did.

I bought my Lupo for my 19th birthday in may 2009 one lady owner kept in a garage its whole life so it was very good condition when i bought it

dont have many pics of it as it started but heres a few

graeme014.jpg

graeme016.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

then over winter i was health and safety :rolleyes: while i got my bf doing my wheels haha! and coilovers on ect

03032010084.jpg

23032010117.jpg

smalldsc0042.jpg

48950955340e8fb6e5e3.jpg

All comments welcome :blush:

Thanks Emilyxx

Edited by Emily™

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha noo iv seen Ryans lupo at a lot of shows this year, mt cars guna be no were near as good as his haha! im only doin the interior tbh cos the pins are starting to poke through on one of the bolsters and the place were they did my dads camper sed they'd do it real cheap for me

haha noo iv seen Ryans lupo at a lot of shows this year, mt cars guna be no were near as good as his haha! im only doin the interior tbh cos the pins are starting to poke through on one of the bolsters and the place were they did my dads camper sed they'd do it real cheap for me

Awesome, ask if they'll do mine real cheap as well please :lol:

haha well im gettin front n back seats and door cards in all black leather and black stitching for £500 so not bad i know there good cos they did my dads

That's awesome! I would actually drive all the way up to Hull to get mine done for £500 if their work is, as you say, very good. I'd probably want red stitching on mine though :)

well its not in hull im taking it to bromsgrove near birmingham i think

My parents live 15 mins drive from there!

Hmmmm....NOW you've got me thinking! My wallet is trembling :lol:

WOW

Stunning little Lupo you have Emily

I love Red lupo's lol

Look forward to seeing it at a few shows this year B)

12yan

spend mega time sanding, went through from 240grit to 1500grit with a sanding block to make sure not to get flat spots and always sand in one direction, when they look ready to mop carry on 1500gritting them for a few more hours to get them super flat and free of scratches. really boring but worth it in the end, my bf is gonna put a month into each of my new wheels!!! :wub:

thanks for the rest of the comments

yer i was at alltypes didnt have the center caps then tho was still waitin on Audi to get them in!

yer thats y on my new wheels im doing the centercaps haha its taking me a month per center good job my bf is a trooper! :D

Hey Chris any advice u have on polishin?

Wud me gettin them shot blasted mKe it easier to polish them up

tbh if you get them shot blasted they might end up pitted thats wat happened to my dads, them pepperpots got nitromorse then jus sanded