ovni yellow arosa sport 16v

chris c

well here it is i stuck some pictures up on the arosa section but this is the offical member thread

well here it is picked it up from a skoda dealership on tuesday at a very reasonable price needs taxing soon though

its a 1.4 16v sport 3 owners from new and its done 52,000 miles on a 53 plate everything started standard except it had lowering springs when i looked underneath i found they were infact nearly new fk silverline coilovers... winner

got it home and de wipered it got lots of ideas planned just though id show ya

i officially love yellow

BwQKz2gBWkKGrHqUOKj0EwQ5zLRqrBMIHwY.jpg

BwQL0hwEGkKGrHqJjIEv1z4OPmBMIHH2204.jpg

BwQLbkwCGkKGrHqEOKiEEwPT28YyBMIHFV0.jpg

BwQKhMQBmkKGrHqVjEEv10MqEEBMIG-8ENQ.jpg

BwQMMOwmkKGrHqJh4Ev10ESJcBMIHKnvp4w.jpg

BwQLF7g2kKGrHqFi8Ev10E-RuBMIHC4qcEg.jpg

anyway today after work i jacked it up and jet washed and scrubbed the inner arches sump gearbox and coilovers then i lowered the front by around 3 cm's so it sits better now

more to come

Edited by chris c

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D :D :D

Looks cool Chris ! cant wait to see it :coffee:

Ryan

yeah apparantly it did dont know who though

fitted a new inner window seal today as the old one was kinked and im picking up a lupo gti headliner tommorow

went to pick up a car with my dad today from exeter and on the way back i picked up my gti headliner got it home with no damage so after a total of 630miles im pooped will fit it tommorow as the old ones out iv just got to clean the inner roof first :)

went to pick up a car with my dad today from exeter and on the way back i picked up my gti headliner got it home with no damage so after a total of 630miles im pooped will fit it tommorow as the old ones out iv just got to clean the inner roof first :)

:D nice one

cheers brother

p.s were not doing bug jam fancy some more chilled out ones

edit : just fitted the gti black headliner need the other black bits now but it looks so much better

Edited by chris c

Hey dude, looking good so far!

GTi headliner is a good move, thats one of the first things I done to mine! And i got all the black sunvisors and grab handles etc too :)

iv not got the grab handles and visors yet :(:(

dous yours have an alarm sensor above the n/s b pillar

i cleaned the engine bay a bit today and took the chrome trims off the bumper grilles but they were glued on and looks like the outer ones are part of the bumper :angry: so annoyed any idea if they do come apart they look terrible now

cool so its a standard gti part then i pressume its black and are the handles visors light ect thanks emz

Yeah they're all black, i just got all my from someone breaking their GTi, was a good deal!

:thumbup: Very nice Chris

Arosa will fit in the back :tongueout:

the chrome grille trim things do come off, even the outer ones are glued onto like the rim of the grille, not attatched to the bumper at all.

maybe heat it up a bit?

I piggled and gently pulled at them until they came off. left a mess of the actual grille though. :blink:

yeah mate thats what im left with a gluey mess looks like super glue to :( my plan was to mash the bumper and carefully sand the vents down smooth and satin black em how did you get round yours? cheers

and what i meant by it being attatched to the bumper is the actual black slatted grille

:( i hate arosas lol

to cheer myself up i went to the scrapyard and gopt a mint audi tt rear view mirror for £5 and a mint set of audi tt pedal rubbers for £10

also iv broke my centre section of the exhaust its welded on clamp has snapped off so it now bangs on the tunnel a little bit nothings ever easy is it :blink: