My 08 Fox.

GtiFox

Spec As Of 20th September 2008:

Model: Volkswagen Fox

Engine: 1.2 (55bhp) & Induction Kit.

Suspension: Jamex Coilovers (120mm Lower)

Wheels and Tyres: Standard 14" Black Steels. (Next modification is 17” Monza GTi Alloys)

Exterior Styling: Black VW Badges, Tinted Rear Lights, Tinted Side Repeaters, Rear Wiper Removed, Rub Strips Removed, De-Badged, Red Calipers, Red Grill Strip.

Interior Styling: Whole Interior Color Coded Black.

ICE: iPod Adapter, Kenwood 6x9’s.

Here it is..

(Pics arnt brand new so dont have the current mods on)

Photo0009.jpg

Photo0010.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Edited by GtiFox

I would remove the GTi badge, if I were you.

Other than that keep up the pics and I can't wait to see it slammed and on the new rims. Black front VW badge FTW.

Ray

I would remove the GTi badge, if I were you.

Other than that keep up the pics and I can't wait to see it slammed and on the new rims. Black front VW badge FTW.

Ray

Thanks, yeah i'm thinking about having the front badge sprayed..

Should look smart with the drop and GTi rims B) keep up the good work.

As said need to lose the GTi badge though ;)

Cheers mate, the GTi badge has been gone or a few weeks now.. Realised the error of my ways. :)

Prefer this one ;)

Fox.jpg

Na, I think they have potential, get it down a bit and decent set of wheels, Polo GTI would be my choice before the teledials, dont think they will suit but its your car, keep us updated :)

be interested to see it on the black dials'

not seeing many modded ones around,so be interesting to see how yours looks salmmed with wheels,as standard they have looks only a mother could love

Yeah i've had second thoughts on the Dials now, photoshopped it with them on, and the gti wheels look better.

Thanks for the comments, i'll upload some current pics at the weekend! Been spraying the silver dash bits black this week an had the front VW badge sprayed black. Started putting Kenwood speakers into the parcel shelf, didn't realise that it's got a steel frame in it! Grr, so been grinding through them trying not to make a mess of the shelf in my dinner break at work.

Always wondered what some slammage on a fox would look like, loads of people slate them but i reckon they have a lot of potential, looking forward to it mate, good job with the subtle stuff aswell

looking forward to seeing it -120mm! should look cool!

I hope so. It needs it!

Always wondered what some slammage on a fox would look like, loads of people slate them but i reckon they have a lot of potential, looking forward to it mate, good job with the subtle stuff aswell

Yeah they do have potential, after alot of work and money. But i can't wait..

i'm quite disappointed. i thought it would look ok.... but it really does'nt look any different... o well.