Dans Swift

Dubweiser

Ok i know i used to slate 'non-lupos' in this section but heres my new car! :blush:

You know the lupo, sold it to a mate so its in good hands, probably be making an apperance at e38 :) :

DSCN0280.jpg

Anyway heres the swift, these pics are a week after i pciked it up, de-badged the boot:

P9050224.jpg

P9050222.jpg

P9050223.jpg

P9050221.jpg

P9050220.jpg

P9050218.jpg

P9050217.jpg

P9050216.jpg

P9050215.jpg

P9050214.jpg

P9050213.jpg

P9050212.jpg

Just after a week of having it i had lowered 45mm on apex springs,Following week had milltek system fitted.

Nothing too exciting!

P9300231.jpg

P9300230.jpg

P9300229.jpg

I heard good things bout milltek but im quite disapointed with the sound of the exhaust, because there isnt any!

Its gone from really quiet to quiet! :lol: Looks good though, It consists of the rear silencer and two 100mm / 4" tailpipes.

Kinda wish i got a HKS system but apparently there just as quiet, So i had my de cat pipe fitted two weeks ago, its alittle louder but still not great, performance is better but i think im gona remove the reasonator to make it louder but at the same time im unsure if im gona lose back pressure?

Instead of paying £150-£170 for a induction kit (Alltech) i decided to do my own, bought an apex filter and welded the MAF housing to a peice of stainless steel pipe work, bought the samco joins (Black) then had the pipework powdercoated balck aswell as the cam cover. (pics to follow . . . )

I was gona do euro with it but it seems to be the new 'max power' scene so im not going in that direction again, unless i own a real VAG car. I did buy some porsche replicas (photoshop):

suzpors.jpg

But sold them again as they arrived! :lol: Ive put the DUB plate on the car for the time bein till ive sold it (Check 'for sale' section if intersted!), imo i think it looks weird with it. :wacko:

Im looking at getting some BBS CO's now, just waiting til ive sold the plate (R20 DUB).

BBS_CO.jpg

(Some one want to do me a photoshop? :rolleyes: )

Ive got my Cusco front anti-roll bar sitting in my room (waiting for the nice weather again so i can fit it!) along side some reconditioned Mitsubishi GTO mk1 4pot Brakes (New seals etc & powder coated black chrome). Gona be running either 297m or 315m dsics depends on what the pad size is, im still waiting for them to turn up. :huh: Then get some spacers made for the callipers.

And thats about it for now. :)

Edited by Dubweiser

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good mate! My dad has just bought a white one.

Any way i did a quick photoshop of the wheels you like.

hope you like it :]

r20dubnm5.jpg

Edited by joel900

would text ya back but the shop is too far to get mins' lol. yer bro they look pimp. i say gloss black mirrors to match the pillars. they just look so big silver lol. only thing i can think of. and yer good to step out the box, just dont stay jap or i will kick yo ass dave

Looks good Dan, are you going for the ball polished COs, or was that just the picture you used?

Where did he bring it from ?

P.S. If that wasn't a typo, Find a dictionary.

Id let something like that go Al, because it would be a full time job correcting spelling, word selection, grammar and punctuation on here. :coffee:

Sorry didn't relise that you guys felt so passionately about spelling mistakes. :blush:

He did bring it all the way down from Scotland though. :rolleyes:

Not spelling mistakes lol... Just that one specific mistake more often than not down to not knowing the difference between the two words.

Grrrr... :)

nice car! but the wing mirrors looks massive

yea there like boxing gloves!

My cousin has a red one of these, rather impressed actually! Looks very smart mate.

They are Tardis like inside too, bit like the Lupo, bigger on the inside than they look from the outside.

Cheers mate, really happy with it, it does remind me of a big lupo.

I love these things, especially the white ones.

Looks really good dude.

If the sport came in white i would of defo got one. Cheers mate.

I do like those swifts, and it's deffo a nice bit of fresh air for the vw scene!

Cheers mate, yea i sorta noticed that everything started looking the same! lol, fancied a change, i love my VAG stuff but im not gona be narrow minded. :shades:

Looks good mate, still prefer your Loop though. ;)

Calling nfbr and heartagram...

Yea i do to actually! i do miss it. :(

would text ya back but the shop is too far to get mins' lol. yer bro they look pimp. i say gloss black mirrors to match the pillars. they just look so big silver lol. only thing i can think of. and yer good to step out the box, just dont stay jap or i will kick yo ass dave

:P lol, yea there gona look good. ive remoed the vinyl off the A pillers now, looks much better. Nah dont worry im probably gona get a rado or dc5, havent decided yet. ;)

Like these aswell, those bbs will look well nice :shades:

Cheers mate, yea should look good.

You have a fringe!

The BBS look by far the best

Canny beleive you sold your Lupo tho!

:lol: long time no see! yea i like the BBS, yea i know, was getting bored of loops and fancied a change! hows yours?

Looks good Dan, are you going for the ball polished COs, or was that just the picture you used?

Hello mate! long time no hear, hows the golf? umm i think im gona get the silver ones. :)

Love these cars, there really nice to see on the roads aswell they just look cool.

my m8s got a black 1 all de-badged at the back and painted the S badge at the front black it looks smart.

• 2 months later...