s7300732vu5.jpg

s7300715ra1.jpg

p1010013wl7.jpg

And here it is now (Yay):

s7301133ee0.jpg

smoothrearrp0.jpg

s7301135rp8.jpg

s7301127kx9.jpg

Sprayed and smoothed rear and front bumpers. Removed side strips. Colour co-ordinated wing mirrors. Resprayed front bumper to remove chips from original owner.

Edited by DarkStryder360

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was hoping to get some ATS Classics on it but I have searched around on here and its been said they only look good with the car slammed :(..

Simple antidote to that mate, buy your ats classics and get it slammed!

Looks good btw.

looking good i want mine done. how much did yours cost mate and where u get it done?

Cost me £350 in total which i thought was worth it :P got it done at a local car workshop garage called PDC

I want to get it slammed but all the usual sensible people in my life (parents, wifey) say its going to be a pain in the long run blah blah :'(

Cost me £350 in total which i thought was worth it :P got it done at a local car workshop garage called PDC

yea i want to get mine done looks good. where abouts are you from £350 sounds good to me

I want to get it slammed but all the usual sensible people in my life (parents, wifey) say its going to be a pain in the long run blah blah :'(

you don't make your decisions your decisions make you ;) no pain no gain

seriously smooth red and slammed lovely :shades:

I live in Plymouth, Devon.. No one lives round me here so my guess is you're way up country LOL

i live in suffolk near cambridge. i will have to look around near my area and find someone to do mine. thanks for your help mate

and get it slammed :shades:

I'm a sensible person myself and my advice is to get it slammed :lol:

Wow alot of slammed voters LOL... Is it really not a pain? Speed humps? Strangely elevated ramps?

I was told it would be dropped 35mm.. Which is alot :P

Yeah it does look better yeah but no one else understands looks just practicality LOL.

Would be good to see a LooP with ATS Classics on as I can't find a pic anywhere!

Thanks for the comments guys ;)

35mm would hardly be noticable! some loops on here are slammed more like 100mm! i am down fairly low and have no trouble with speed bumps/ramps.

Treat yourself to a set of phil j coilovers and experiment with ride height.

Its your car, do what you like

• 3 months later...

Finally did something to my LooP. Been asking on here about offsets etc for the ATS's, and decided to buy them 8s n 7s.

The fronts need 5ml longer bolts, which I dont know where to get from, due to 5ml spacer.

Rears are a toughy as I need wider archs, so I am looking around at other archs for cars, as my bodyshopmanperson said he could mould it into the bodywork. Original plan was to get a GTi (Lupo) rear wing, but... costs £240 from VW parts dealer...

Anyway, enjoy. I sure am now that I have to get and pay more.. grrr

070720082173tf8.jpg

070720082174iy6.jpg

070720082175ks0.jpg

070720082176sx4.jpg

070720082177ad2.jpg

070720082178rn6.jpg

070720082180xl5.jpg

070720082181kn4.jpg