GTI owners poll part II

beach

Extras  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No right hookers will have ESP.

Who says prostitutes cant be psychic?! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I'm getting the following error: -

"You did not choose a poll choice to vote against. Please go back and ensure you click on one of the radio buttons next to the choice you wish to vote for"

And before anyone says, yes I had chosen an answer to both questions! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I'm getting the following error: -

"You did not choose a poll choice to vote against. Please go back and ensure you click on one of the radio buttons next to the choice you wish to vote for"

And before anyone says, yes I had chosen an answer to both questions! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Ditto

No right hookers will have ESP.

You'd think that was the case... wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> There's always an exception to every rule smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

& its always you! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

LMAO. You can play the game of 'Those parts never came fitted to a right hand drive model, so I can't have them'... or ... you can use your noggin, buy the parts and fit them. It's really not that hard if you think about it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

LMAO. You can play the game of 'Those parts never came fitted to a right hand drive model, so I can't have them'... or ... you can use your noggin, buy the parts and fit them. It's really not that hard if you think about it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

was it worth it? are you happy with the difference?