"Work In Process"

lupo_1.0

I've been on here a little while, i have taken dome pictures of my lupo today so I thought I'd chuck a couple of pics of the old beast up on here.

Please feel free to make suggestions, I won't be offended (wll maybe :? )

i only pick it up on monday so not a lot has changed.

Picture022.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Picture023.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Picture026.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Picture027.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Picture044.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Picture031.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

chris

Edited by lupo_1.0

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats on the new car....i like that colour, for me itd look amazing slammed on some 14 inch schmidt (<spelling?) wheels then gradually work on smoothing and colourcoding....oh for a quick freebie mod you could ditch the black bumpstrips, thatl make it look better straight off

i think he needs some jap style bumpers, at least 6 tailpipes, or one big enough to fit your head in, then some 18 inch chrome spinners and chrome m3 mirrors to compliment them......oh and a saxo spoiler for diversity. did i forget the chrome effect stickers of tuning companies down the side of the door? trust me, it will look mint.

QUOTE(ArosaDan)
looks good though. a few months ago i saw a german loop with the really cool bumper and little indicators built into the grill instead of separate circular lamps

are they from europe with the indicators in the grill? i like that too when i saw it.

QUOTE(ArosaDan)
oh and one of those front spoilers that give it a gti look (reiger?)....

any example of this mate. iam gonna colour code the rear and front bumper at work and the mirrors coz i get it done for £10

chris

Off topic but, check out will's mincing pose in that photo.lmao laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• 4 weeks later...

Coilovers first mate.

Other wise it'll look like this

MVC_001F.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Imagen standard 13s on a decked Loop biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> mmm Im sooo tempted to put my 13s on for a while...

• 2 months later...

it has been a long time now but i finally have some pictures of the new wheels..

so here they are. i have now put every thing on hold untill i get the coils..

its like a 4x4 lol

i really hate this picture. just show how high it is...

Picture145.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Picture150.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Picture147.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by lupo_1.0

Nice wheels smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

at last a set of wheels silver in colour! was beginning to get bored of Chrome/ShaddowChrome/Titanium/Crystal/HiPowerSilver etc smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />