My silver 6speed

vworks41

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving the rims!

What pressure you running your front tyres at? i ask as i have the same size tres and my fronts seem a little squishy?

they are currently 30 psi front and rear!

I use the same pressure as on the standard dunlop/bathusts and it seems fine.

gorgeous wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

...what have you used on the engine to get it clean like that!?

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

gorgeous wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

...what have you used on the engine to get it clean like that!?

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Those were going to me exact words laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Very nice mate!

Love the rims...........what width are they?

What have you done with the air pipe to the airbox too?

7x16 front 8x16's rear with 8mm spacers. air pipe was made by a mate but you can also use a bonrath power pipe from a mk2 golf 8valve gti with a PB engine fits straight on with hoses and all.

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> That stance is lovely.

Have you painted the wheels or were you extremely lucky with the colour matching the bodywork?

That looks fat as! Exc ellent stance with the spacers, what offset are the wheels please? (Edit: just notied they are ET35 as it says on the wheel close up shot).

I really like those, they suit the car so well and despite being a motorsport orientated wheel they still manage to look classy.

Minty engine bay too, lovely car this one.

Edited by LINCOLNSHIRESLUPOGTI