Linz's Lupo GTi ... Mmmm, creamy!

Linz

I've finally got myself a photobucket account and got some pics uploaded. These were taken the day I got the car (November 2005). My wheels have arrived, and I'm waiting on the coilovers - should be here tomorrow or Monday, so I'll update with new pics once its all done (if spring ever arrives that is!!!)

PIC00002.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

PIC00001.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

PIC00003.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

PIC00004.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

*** Sorry forgot about the size - you can delete this one and i'll get it sorted and try again!

Edited by Linz

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Cheers guys, hope to have it looking even better soon!

* nfbr - the car was already parked on the double yellows when I got to the garage!!! ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

• 1 month later...

Fitted the coilovers and wheels at the weekend! Still needs the height adjusted slightly and the tracking and camber set, but I'm pretty chuffed with it!

22.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

More pics to follow!

(Again sorry the picture's so big, I will figure out how to resize asap!)

422.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

722.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

522.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Wow that looks fantastic! Love the wheels and the height is perfect. cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" />

Cheers for the comments folks. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

The wheels are 8x15 Compomotive TH Monos, with 195/45 Toyo Proxes stretched onto them. Really pleased with the results!