AzzAs Arosa

Az_zA

I thought it was about time I got some pics up of my car. Im only 16, soon 17 though and cant wait to learn to drive. The little 'rosa is currently without front and back bumpers as they are soon to be colourcoded along with colour coded rub strips, door handles and mirrors. Also spoiler and fk badgeless front grill soon to be fitted.

Anyway, here we go:

picture0870yh.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

picture0885ix.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

picture0890rd.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

picture0922no.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

picture0936js.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

picture0968pv.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

picture0975kc.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Lovley colour that, wheels match it nicley too smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Afraid im gonna have to ditto the above coments, but if you like em keep em wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Lee.

thanks for comments guys smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I guess its the ms designs one

here is where i got it from

Clicky - was the top one

Edited by Az_zA

Liking it mate, should look nice all colour coded and with the spoiler.

Got to agree with the others though, not a huge fan of the lexus lights that you get for lupo / arosas. Also get the rubstrips off!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> What about these: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SEAT-AROSA-Rear-Lamp...1QQcmdZViewItem

Penry

You will have a lot of problems with those lights. Had a set on mine when I bought it. Leaked water into the light and into the boot. Indicator & reverse light stopped working/worked intermittently cos of how wet they got.

Lots of other negitive reports on those Lexus lights.

Other than that I like the wheels and the colour coding will look good when finished smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Hopefully see you in the gym soon matey biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Aye, well i wanna see what it all looks like when everythings finished. maybe ill remove rub strips, not sure yet, will have to consult with my dad and we'll just see how the lights go. i really wanna get some good pics up, but im having to wait until around the start of april before i can get all the colour coding done, as the garage is all booked up till then.

really big thanks for positive comments smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

@Andy, yes 25th March, ill be there ;-) in the mean time in off to barcelona on sunday biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thats great for your first car, fab choice thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

But as every one else says loose the lexus lights thumbdown.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbdown:" border="0" alt="thumbdown.gif" />

Apart from the lights thats a tidy little car smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 4 weeks later...

Quick update. Seeing as ive started driving lessons the car recently went into the body shop. Also had MOT test today and passed yippe picture0984xa.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

picture1017wq.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

picture0994jq.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

picture1002nd.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

hope you like smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />