GTI front bumper

vinjo

If you want a gti style bumper you could try the rieger bumper for the normal lupo. I think this is the most similar bumper to the real thing on the market. It does look good though.

Thanks again

my bumper has a 5 cm gap becasue of crash ....that's why i want to know does GTI bumper fit or not...

now it seems hard to do it

does any other suggestion?? because i dont wanna spend too much money just for paint and repair on a little gap

Edited by vinjo

Scrap yard? but if your going to have to get it painted and repaired you might as well buy a rieger lower lip and get that painted?

Edited by Adam

somebody should make a 'sticky' topic on this subject as there has been so many questions on it

Its one of the many things I've noted down for use in the grand FAQ I am writing. Well, planning to write anyway. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Scrap yard? but if your going to have to get it painted and repaired you might as well buy a rieger lower lip and get that painted?

as i mentioned, the gap is jsut under the grill and beside to VW logo....(sorry, tried many times to post pics, but cant')

can i just change the top of part of bumper?? is lupo's bumper can be separate??

if cant.....will is worth to paint and repair it only?? or put rieger lower lip at the same time??

Thanks

Edited by vinjo

the bumpers are two seperate bits, lower and upper i didnt realise where the damage was, you must have been editing your post when i last posted.

Well why don't you just replace the top half then and get a rieger lower while your at it? if its only a 5cm gap it could probably wait a little while longer while you save that bit of extra money and you can get both bits of the bumper sprayed at the same time.

right a gti bumper as i said is possible without doubt but and its a big but you will need a very confident bodyshop and off course a gti bumper for them to cut up and shape but the end result would be good

it really depends how much you want to spend (it will cost a tidy penny for that work) and how far you want to go

wayne