Hannah's Little Baby

stevewp

Well,

after finally lowering the little loop, I thought it was up to having some pictures posted showing the old girl off. There's nothing even remotely special been done, and there's still more to do (mostly colour-coding), but she's now finally got to the stage of looking tidy.

DSC00123.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00124.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00125.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00126.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00128.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00129.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by stevewp

Looks great mate.

I used to have them rear lights on my car!

Calipers have come up nice, you used the 'proppa' stuff or hamerite?

Is it me or is your 2 wonky? wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

I dunno if I would bother with the colour codeing Steve, looking great as it is.

Wonky? No. Doctored? Oh yes!! And you may have noticed the S has moved leftward somewhat!! He he. WOnder how long it'll be before she gets pulled?!

Any idea what the lights are? I bought them off a local girl who didn't know what they were a while back. They're not altogether my taste, but different, and better than the normal Lexus-style ones.

Calipers are the proper stuff. They actually didn't go at all as planned, but have ended up being ok. Close inspection shows the faults, which I was going to do while changing the springs, but couldn't be bothered. Will do it next time I have the wheels off and some time.

Really want to paint the mirrors and lower bumpers, get some spots in the bumper, fit the hatch-top spoiler (which is half painted) and possibly bang on one of those Jetex exhausts, but that's more-or-less it. Unless I paint the door handles to match too, but I'm not too sure about that. Oh, and I'm thinking about putting smoked side repeaters on too, but again we'll see.

The lights were the first set of lamps out for the Loop.

they did too styles, the chrome ones you have, and Titeniam that Twisty had.

Think most sets hae been three of four owners old, everyone seems to keep them 6 months then sell them back on again!

Says alot for how quickly people go off them! Would be curious to see some of the titanium ones....much more me. But then, I guess it's not my car!

Not sure quite what to make of that comment!!

It certainly is. Just the standard colour. Grim in ways, but kinda cool in others.

Not sure quite what to make of that comment!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It wasn't a bad comment, when Dot was learning on eastenders in her fantasia green lupo yesterday it looked a bit high, yours looks better! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Lol....wish I had her colour coded mirrors!!

Ah, does it look like Miss? It's meant to be Mrs. I had mine originally much less subtle than hers is and got pulled after 6 months, so I wanted to tone hers down slightly. If it looks wrong though, I'll do her another set

looks nice, love that colour soooooo much smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

surprised at how good the lights look, never liked them before

did you make the club lupo writing? I want some on my car blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

matching number plates are cool

looks nice, love that colour soooooo much smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

surprised at how good the lights look, never liked them before

did you make the club lupo writing? I want some on my car blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

looks really nice wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

- can't wait to mod my arousa - and sorta off topic can i get club lupo stickers ?? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Nice steve, should be easy enough to spot when I come home, I'll keep my eye out.

And yeah, I read the plate as Miss too. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Ah, does it look like Miss? It's meant to be Mrs. I had mine originally much less subtle than hers is and got pulled after 6 months, so I wanted to tone hers down slightly. If it looks wrong though, I'll do her another set

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I got it as soon as I saw it in your sig! (Mr and Mrs WP)

Some people just don't understand fancy number plates, sheesh. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I do all my own plates and decals/stickers. Of course, they're not the official Club Lupo ones, money from which goes to the club, so I won't try to persuade anyone to get any off me instead of Blackrat, but if anyone wants anything else along those lines done I'll happily oblige.

I got it as soon as I saw it in your sig! (Mr and Mrs WP)

Some people just don't understand fancy number plates, sheesh.  tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

like adverts if you dont get em then they arent working!

Depends on whether the majority get them or not. So far, not sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Nice steve, should be easy enough to spot when I come home, I'll keep my eye out.

And yeah, I read the plate as Miss too. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You from round my way then Andy?

• 1 month later...

Well, the spoiler's finally on, the Lupo badge and bulldog sticker removed, ariel replaced and VW badge backing colour-coded, so time for some pics of the changes.

DSC00256.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00257.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00258.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00259.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

The word Lupo in the spoiler is the original brake light, so lights up when braking (as per the old cover I had on there).

Looks ace mate.

thats the spoiler I had till I dropped it after it was sprayed!

Love the Lupo in the rake light, looks very neat.

really likeing this car smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />