What is this wire?

RichNor

Also just look in the general area of where the plug will reach and see if there is another matching plug, it may just be a spare plug to fit a component that your spec isn't fitted with.

Me neither, unless he didn't use the cable to power an amp and just used it to give a power supply to whatever that plug is supposed to be plugged into, have you tried disconnecting it and seeing what happens?

Me neither, unless he didn't use the cable to power an amp and just used it to give a power supply to whatever that plug is supposed to be plugged into, have you tried disconnecting it and seeing what happens?

Yep. Everything seems to keep working. First thought was Headunit power, but it's not that. all lights and accesories seems to work wether it's unplugged or not. Idle also is the same with wire dced.

looks like an audio amp feed, but in that position- it does look like an OEM feed. Could it be a washer jet heater circuit feed?

How many contacts are there in the OEM plug (socket)? Can you trace where the other end of the cable ducting leads to?

I would just disconnect it. See if you lose anything. If nothing evidently dies, you don't want a live cable hanging around somewhere.

I think i found it... On my car (if its the same), it's red with a yellow trace. It comes from the battery fuse block- well it plugs into the end of the fuse block. No idea what its for though.... Looks like it is connected to the plus battery terminal.

I think i found it... On my car (if its the same), it's red with a yellow trace. It comes from the battery fuse block- well it plugs into the end of the fuse block. No idea what its for though.... Looks like it is connected to the plus battery terminal.

Thats the one! Stil havent found out what its for though... Unplugged now, and hopefully something will stop working.. Like the Stereo headunit..