Red Lupo 1.0 - Any ideas on what to do to it?

essbeepee

Lower it first.

Nice set of wheels, browse members rides and see what style you like and go from there.

You'll need to be silly low to make 13s look good.

To host photos you need to upload them to an online host. I use facebook and set the album to public.

Tinypic, flikr and imgur will work aswell. Photobucket sucks as it has a weird download limit, only so many people can see the photo in a set time.

Lower it first.

Nice set of wheels, browse members rides and see what style you like and go from there.

You'll need to be silly low to make 13s look good.

To host photos you need to upload them to an online host. I use facebook and set the album to public.

Tinypic, flikr and imgur will work aswell. Photobucket sucks as it has a weird download limit, only so many people can see the photo in a set time.c

could you help me out on how i should go about lowering my car if im gunna run 13's? :innocent:

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say your best bet is to run 15in steels and get them banded if you like that look then lower the front by 60mm and rear by 45mm witch can be done by just using lowering springs however you will feel a massive handling difference on coilovers and brilliant handling is never a bad thing.

You could also go for a straight through pipe and an induction kit, an I know all the controversy about induction kits but being a mechanic if you choose carefully and place it properly then you will get a nice sounding engine with some decent increase in performance!

I'd say your best bet is to run 15in steels and get them banded if you like that look then lower the front by 60mm and rear by 45mm witch can be done by just using lowering springs however you will feel a massive handling difference on coilovers and brilliant handling is never a bad thing.

You could also go for a straight through pipe and an induction kit, an I know all the controversy about induction kits but being a mechanic if you choose carefully and place it properly then you will get a nice sounding engine with some decent increase in performance!

thank you but im going to stick with the 13's :) and i shall look into it :)