New Arosa Owner.

jjb095

Hi.

My name is Josh, I'm 19 and from Derby. I picked up this little treat on Saturday.

2z8vog2.jpg

mk9oo1.jpg

I have a few plans in mind, the usual coilovers, starmag alloys, nice sounding exhaust... etc

So far I'm finding this forum very helpful, and I'm loving this little Seat.

Cheers,

Josh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Looking good man and it's come along nicely. Got to say I've never really Seen a car those wheels look good on, but they suit yours!

Thought about taking the adjusters out on the rear to get it sitting a little lower on the rear? :P

Cheers man! When i bought the alloys i was unsure about them myself but i'm glad i did get them. I've not really looked into doing it tbh but if it is an easy job then i might have to go and do it haha

Edited by jjb095

Cheers man! When i bought the alloys i was unsure about them myself but i'm glad i did get them. I've not really looked into doing it tbh but if it is an easy job then i might have to go and do it haha

Just gets the rear sitting a little better if that's your sort of thing!

Really easy. Just jack the car up and take the adjusters out! Then zip tie the springs in place so they don't fall out when you jack it up again (sounds sketchy but it's really not)!

Some of the things i don't like about my car though appearance wise is that a previous owner scuffed the front and rear bumper slightly and did a bad job touching it in haha, but that's an easy fix really. Also previous owner of alloys scuffed them slightly so i might look into pricing up a refurb.