Edition 38 pics

EnglandSoul

They all look too samey.

We don't always agree my good man but you're absolutely spot on. Every bloody car looks the same... (excluding the fact they're all Lupo's) what happened to unique modifications? Smooved look and BBS... that's it? I could have turned up in my bog standard SDI and said "hey, this shitter runs on veg oil" and technically speaking, I would have been the most unique, by far in fact!

At a push, my favourite is CU05 TVY. Alloys are smart and I love open airs. Also looks nicely polished. Also the 'smoooooooved' look does absolutely nothing for me.

I notice Amber Nunny's is there as well. Good to see as the last time I checked, I'm pretty sure it was off the road?

mines not "Smooved" apart from the engine bay ;)

and 8 of of 24 on bbs wheels

​the other cars with out bbs wheels had something different on nothing looking mega the same

there was a massive lack of arosas this year which i thought was a bit odd

matt

Edited by vpolo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Skezza, I have no idea haha I don't really see why not though hahah oh well, if it's not then i'll just have to get a dodgy MOT hahah

I don't think it will be illegal as they don't have a specific place just as lon as they are working and are on your car :)

I kind of like the no indicator look to be fair. Reminds me a teeny bit of a 3L, which has the indicators in on the grill side.

We could have done with Mattarosa taking his Arosa. Tidy little beaut she is.