power steering pipe split

hi guys i need some urgent help!!!! the pipe that connects to the union on top of my power steering rack has split meaning fluid is just gushing out of it, my local garage has rang up local vw parts dealerships and as i have read on here you cant get the pipes separately, meaning id have to get a new rack costing me anywhere from £250-600, just wondering if anyone else has had this problem before and what they have done or if anyone is breaking a lupo and would like to send me the pipes i need! i live in north wales so anyone local would be idea for breaking parts but otherwise all help is welcome!

I have a spare power steering rack in the loft, I'm in Cheshire so not a million miles away.

how mcuh would you want for the rack, and what condition is it in? ive found someone who can make me two new pipes for £35 so think thats going to be my best option, thanks anyway bud!

Tenner, I just want it out of my loft. Cost me 50 quid and I had to drive miles for it but it turned out I needed a steering column not a steering rack (with thanks to the dumbass guesswork of Crewe Seat :rolleyes:)