water leak issue

GeoScars

I have a water leak but I have no way of knowing where atm anyone got any ideas on how to find out before it gets worse

Neither do we if you just say well my cars leaking water but I won't tell us where i.e. under the seat, under the engine etc etc.

Well it must be going somewhere dude. It won't just evaporate, you will surely find a spot under your car?

I'd be tempted drain the coolant, bang a can of radweld + water in, drive it for a few hours, drain again, put coolant back in, forget about it.

The only bit of water I've seen is under the front of the car and it was a little spot I wasnt to worried so I have no idea plus I can't get my cap off to fill it up and see if it leaks and follow it back

The only bit of water I've seen is under the front of the car and it was a little spot I wasnt to worried so I have no idea plus I can't get my cap off to fill it up and see if it leaks and follow it back

You can't get your coolant expansion tank cap off? Put some man effort in!!! They get hot and seize, but they're plastic, no rust. GET ON IT! :swerve:

Egg lol. Can't believe some people do that.

egg, mustard seeds, pepper, anything that is water insoluble.

Hmm, next way would be a hair dryer maybe? You may have to break it off so you could do with buying a new cap.