Mk4 Recaros

I have just put mk 4 recaros in my fronts grinded all the frame down so it dosent catch the carpet but instead its really hard to slide forward like the drivers one wont even slide forward had the seats out tested the slider all fine so i think its were the runners are? Any help appreciated

Sometimes the seatbelt assembly can be catching on the runners. There's a triangle piece that it bolts to which doesn't play well with the lupo teethed runners.

I had some for a little while, didn't bother grinding them when I wanted to slide the seat forwards I would have to push the seatbelt clip backwards quite a bit and then it would slider on the runners.

You've probably not chopped enough off the base which is why this is still catching

What matt said, there's a little tooth where the seatbelt clip is mounted which catches on the runners, just push it back if you need to adjust the seating position.

The bases yes but not the backs, one of the guides on here gives instructions on swapping the Recaro seat backs onto the Lupo bases, however if you can find an M7 spline bit for the passenger side you're a better man than I, in the end I gave up & just ground the bases down, it's a lot easier.