How Low Is Low?

07gillm

depends how low you want to go... If you want to go up to 100mm on the front and 70mm on the back then yes.

• Like 1

JOMs will get you hitting the O/S drive shaft on the front. Nuff low. If you want silly low on the rear you'll need to take the adjusters out.

tbh it's all relative. You want as little arch gap as possible to look good and that will occur at different heights depending on your wheels. The great thing about adjustable coilies is you can keep playing til it looks perfect (and/or drives you insane)

Ahh right thanks boys. Is taking the adjusters out on the back an easy enough job?

You don't have to put them in, I think the only reason why they have them in to start is let the springs settle and the remove them. not a hard job if you have the tools to do it. Took me like 15 mins to do.

What I did was just unscrew the adjuster ring from the cup, this gives you another 10mm drop approx. and the spring won't drop out. If you need to take the whole thing out you'll want to zip tie the spring to the mount so the spring doesn't drop out when you jack the car up.