1.4 tdi Arosa s

cam_d

Hey guys, been a big fan of these wee beauts for quite a while, decided to go for it and so far so good.

Only iphone pics at the moment, the only things i have done so far is change the headlight bulbs, just to do me through the summer, I thought i'd put the blue and yellow bulbs in, looks quite smart in person...

The sidelights are the Osram T5 led's and are really really good, just want decent ones in the number plate festoons if anyone can suggest any?

EC6B5C82-50F3-4ED2-8F4A-FE76ADE89FDD_zps

9F336B93-54B0-4744-9532-AE103513CD25_zps

924E64AE-0306-4481-A155-433DC4F8DE66_zps

I bought speaker adaptors, and now the doorcards don't fit! livid.. again if anyone can recomend some that would be great...

Wheels are pending, suspension too...

Remap tomo :)

Edited by cam_d

yeah i had to drill another hole, pretty annoyed about it as i just assumed that's what you had to do :(

Sorry to tell you mate, but they're definitely the wrong speaker rings. The ones I had lined up with the old holes and were thinner, so they'd sit behind the door card.

• Like 1

Sorry to tell you mate, but they're definitely the wrong speaker rings. The ones I had lined up with the old holes and were thinner, so they'd sit behind the door card.

you got a link to the ones you have? to make sure i get the proper ones this time, gonna try get my money back from company

can't seem to buy them from that link bud, the code appears to be the same as these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CT25VW07-VOLKSWAGEN-LUPO-1998-ONWARDS-165MM-FRONT-DOOR-SPEAKER-ADAPTOR-KIT-/380597737691

do they look the same?

It's a genuine shame you drilled them in too! Aha

Did you get a refund?

nope no refund. will just despute it on ebay, they are clearly the wrong ones :-/

Some progress has happened :)

from this

5C3E4803-DED8-4123-90CC-8C97B9D56214_zps

to this

6EEDB621-DEBB-4681-B4E1-3BD7535B95FB_zps

photo is crap, kinda on purpose. still to lower the rear a bit more

Edited by cam_d