Lupo Modifications

rozzaa146

I have got my first lupo and i am looking about mods and because this will be my first car i will modify, i am unsure of what to get for it. It came with a cone air filter and coilovers. I will be getting new alloys for it but im a bit stuck as i do not know what else could be done.

Interior, after all where do you spend all your time. Just don't forget to inform your insurance :yes:

I was thinking about changing the seats but im not sure of what ones to go for or what would fit :ouch: of cause :yes:

Some small little mods, areo wippers, de-wipper on the back, different lights? Maybe window tint? Easy and cheap? Uhhh remote locking from Rclick

Thank you, its small mods like these i want to do but i am unsure of what would look good, i have already taken the bump strips off

Most people do mk4 or variants like the original s3 seats, you just need a date with a grinder :clap: as the runners catch the carpet. But a set of mk4 golf recaros seems to the popular choice.

Most people do mk4 or variants like the original s3 seats, you just need a date with a grinder :clap: as the runners catch the carpet. But a set of mk4 golf recaros seems to the popular choice.

I found some cheap but good civic type r seats just because i love the shape but realised they didnt really suit a lupo :tongueout: if i want seats like that reckon i'll have to travel a bit as they seem non-existant near me :glare:

Edited by rozzaa146

Search flea bay, gumtree and the like. the alternative is take the bases off your lupo seats and off the civic seats and get creative so the civic seats fit.

i would love to be creative and make them fit but i wasnt sure if they would suit the car -_-

Buy some wind deflectors really easy to fit they're cheap and look good. Also if you have side strips on your car doors they look naf I took mine off and looks nicer. Maybe some rear light covers, spoiler and a good t-cut and polish :)

Buy some wind deflectors really easy to fit they're cheap and look good. Also if you have side strips on your car doors they look naf I took mine off and looks nicer. Maybe some rear light covers, spoiler and a good t-cut and polish :)

I got some team heko and did the side strips, it definitly makes it look better :D do you have some rear light covers? im nto sure what they look like.

I got some team heko and did the side strips, it definitly makes it look better :D do you have some rear light covers? im nto sure what they look like.

Yea mate I have I don't know how to upload photos but just go on google and type in vw lupo rear light covers then look in the images. They look so much better I think

• 3 weeks later...

I stuck a set of GTi seats into my Arosa when I converted the GTi to have buckets.. The GTi seats make a real improvement to how the car feels in my opinion

What is the difference in how the seats look and feel?

well the GTi seats have more prominent side bolsters and are a bit firmer. makes the ride feel less wallowy.. I later also changed the tyres to lower profile ones with a stiffer sidewall which improved it even further.. It's still on the standard springs as is just a hack but is great to drive and can chuck it about a bit..

Edited by Kam Racing

well the GTi seats have more prominent side bolsters and are a bit firmer. makes the ride feel less wallowy.. I later also changed the tyres to lower profile ones with a stiffer sidewall which improved it even further..

i was looking at either the lupo gti seats or mk4 gold gti seats but lupo ones seem harder to find. I currently have 13" steel wheels but will be buying 14" alloys and wil have a lower profile