Lupo GTI Super 1600 ITB (264bhp)

Benutzername

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Initial tests with the launch control and legal street setup. Still too much smoke and too hard tires.

That's it for this year. In winter, a new and better cylinder head is planned, as well as a different intake manifold.

Also, I'm going to build a new exhaust manifold to find the perfect possible engine setup.

Then I have to search for a suitable gearbox. The spread from gear to gear is just too big and shifting over 8500rpm is not possible without declutching.

Edited by Benutzername

Initial tests with the launch control and legal street setup. Still too much smoke and too hard tires.

That's it for this year. In winter, a new and better cylinder head is planned, as well as a different intake manifold.

Also, I'm going to build a new exhaust manifold to find the perfect possible engine setup.

Then I have to search for a suitable gearbox. The spread from gear to gear is just too big and shifting over 8500rpm is not possible without declutching.

*Video*

Any plans on increasing the displacement? Is there any other crankshaft that can be used?

Crazy machine anyway, 165hp/1000cc is very impressive. :swerve:

Edited by malte

• 2 weeks later...