new here

jgee

I just recently bought a lupo, a 1.4 Y plate 90k miles, its a brilliant little car with a lot of personality ive owned a 62 plate polo before it, but prefer this car. Been enjoying having a project to work on these forums have been very helpful so thought id join and say hello, the cars in great condition nothing wrong mechanically.

Somebody has tried to break into it before and the passenger side door is bent at the top looks like he didn't have much luck.

Anyways can't figure out pics on here so thanks guys for the great site :)

Welcome, im a newish member too, this forum is great for info. Check out the "How to" section, its got everything you need on it. Can or have you tried to "bend" your window frame back, with the glass down.

The window won't go down, the whole window regulator is missing and replaced with a big chunk of wood lol gonna have a visit with the scrapie see if I can find one :)

I had same problem as you had a plank of wood for a window regulator managed to get one second hand and had a new look fitted and all sorted now.

P.s your interior looks mint!

Edited by EnglandSoul