FIrst car! Black Arosa! Suggestions?

Onyx

You need to think about what it will do to your insurance. If you can afford it; always lower first. Stick with OE Seat wheels; the MK2 Phase 2 Sport wheels look really good on the Arosa:

iej7k8.jpg

Still needs lowered to make the most of it though.

Keep it clean and look after it until you can afford to mod it.

Hmm thing is, I do like the cambridge rear lights, but I like the circles in the Arosa stock rears. The only thing that lets it down is the triangular indicators, i was considering blacking them out maybe?

I had the stock rears, tinted them "lightly" and thought it was "Neddy". Got hold of Lupo one's and used the "How to" guided to fit them. Thousand times better looking in my own opinon and very easy to change over if you are going too.

Thanks for the help man. also I was looking into exhausts kits etc.. because I wanted to buy the centre exhaust like the sport. I can get the bumper pretty cheap but dont know anything about which exhaust to buy and whether it will fit. What do you guys think?

To get a true Sport exhaust you will need to modify your spare wheel well as the Sport and the GTI have different shaped wheel wells to accommodate the exhaust.

I'm sure a decent panel beater could reshape it for you.

There are other exhausts which hang below the bumper, but they are pretty cose to the ground even before lowering.

yes I read that a few days ago, The Sports and GTIs have a shallower wheel well which can only accomodate space savers in order to make room for the central exhaust right?

Yeah I guess I can source someone to reshape it for me, just need to find an exhaust for a good price first 8)

• 7 months later...

You also need to think about weather the power will decrease, if you put a Sport or GTI exhaust on it, as you may loose back pressure as the exhausts on Sports or GTI exhausts, are made for the much more powerful car :)