Arnold the Arosa Sport (Picture Heavy) * SNOW PICTURE!*

jbarrows

Wheels look so good man, nice to see something different and they really suit the car! :thumbsup: What Snowfoam are you using? :shades:

Cheers Adam, Hoping no one else copies me lol.

That was just Autoglym Shampoo mixed with hot water whilst im waiting for my Cherry snow foam to turn up haa

Cheers Adam, Hoping no one else copies me lol.

That was just Autoglym Shampoo mixed with hot water whilst im waiting for my Cherry snow foam to turn up haa

Never thought of trying that hahah! I love snowfoam :thumbup:

IMG_1689_zpsa8923fc0.png

Not purposely plugging my instagram :innocent: (Can remove it if you wish lol)

I had a half day at work and I managed to sneak in a bit of wrapping.. Its a sparkly, glittery, purple wrap that the missus brought for her Lupo but I thought i'd test some to make sure it works :shifty:
Also my exhaust flexi has been made up now and will be going on over the weekend as im currently running without one and its vibrating like f**k :swerve:
Cant wait to use my Dual Action polisher that my parents brought me for christmas, just need the weather to perk up a bit. And this is the best smelling Airfreshener ever off the missus (Ironically). :thumbsup:

17_zps71bf530b.jpg

18_zpsff9c28df.jpg

19_zps28f7fd92.jpg

20_zps5675c4b5.jpg

21_zps713fad7d.jpg

Edited by jbarrows

How's the K&N?

K&N Short term review:

Ive had the K&N panel filter fitted for a couple of days now and so far so good!

From cold there is no difference at all however when the car warms up the K&N really starts to show off, The throttle lag problem has been reduced (possibly due to the change in air pressure in the airbox) and overall the power has defiantly improved (Im currently running a 4-1 manifold and catback).

I was hoping for more noise to be produced from the K&N however there is not much difference at all. Also the car does take slightly longer to warm up which goes to show that there really is a better airflow over the standard filter.

Future plans in terms of airflow is to scrap the standard air feed hoses and route a cold air feed from behind the grill (Keeping things tidy) which will get more air into the airbox and possibly a noise/performance improvement. I have also been looking into drilling a couple of small holes in the airbox and smoothing the inside just to get a bit more noise (Airboxes are cheap and easy to replace if it doesnt work out).

Pictures below: NOTE: I have stuck the K&N sticker on for information purposes and the next 2 pictures is how id like to route the cold air feed (without the BMC CDA and straight to the standard airbox obviously).

1EBE636D-9205-4253-9E2D-840D41109467_zps

cda2_zps92146978.jpg

cda6_zpsea8b4a2b.jpg

I've heard that there is a trade off of particulate filtering and air flow. What have you heard on this situation

Yes your right there is, However the K&N's are very well made and as long as they are kept in good condition and oiled/serviced when required they stop particles almost as good as standard paper ones.

As some of you may know my exhaust has been held together with a Heinz baked beans can for the last couple of weeks the welds between the exhaust and manifold snapped.

After ordering a custom flexi pipe from a company in Coventry all was solved and now the car runs alot smoother! :thumbup:

I even popped a quick picture of some weird ice beading on my roof hahaa. :innocent:

4C9452D1-A29B-486F-9CF2-CB7E43439A9B_zps

7348EB45-B98C-482D-B418-2F477BE617D7_zps

ACF2D32D-8036-4F16-B6AC-C0EB08C85F39_zps

4B150003-F247-41FC-9229-B5C3B5E9B503_zps

CE35890A-4939-48C8-A72E-1EBB71D28A27_zps

02809D43-D584-4A8F-BB21-2194FE118993_zps

Awesome thread man some nice work! How were the sirocco seats to fit? And I wanna see pictures when you re route the cold air intake been planning on doing this myself to the little holes in the grill passengers side.

Awesome thread man some nice work! How were the sirocco seats to fit? And I wanna see pictures when you re route the cold air intake been planning on doing this myself to the little holes in the grill passengers side.

Cheers man! The scirocco seats were an absolute nightmare to fit if im honest haha!

Re-routing the cold air feed is on my to-do list but my exhaust is rattling on the underside of the body of the car so that will be the job for the weekend unfortunately :angry2:

Managed to grab a few quick snaps of the car over the weekend, I want it just a touch lower so the arch gap is even all the way round :thumbsup:

A2FD0524-1223-4225-90FB-5B1C4C790712_zps

8B066A43-3151-45EC-9D42-E538A1BB9B29_zps

Edited by jbarrows

in the first photo it looks like you ahvea roll cat, looks pretty sick tbh.... do it!

Bolts look funky

Hahaa cheers Alex, thatd be my dad's RS parked on the other side of my car lol :thumbsup:

Im really impressed with the bolts to be honest, ill also be replacing the locking nut for my spare neochromes for shows :yes:

Thas such a crisp picture! I drove from South Devon to bristol (meant to be 1.5 hours and it took 2) and there was rain, sleet, snow, and hail. By the time I got there, there was snow on my roof, bonnet and on my scuttle. It's safe to say my car is no where near as clean as yours. At the moment it's brownish grey when it's meant to be black haha!