Arnold the Arosa Sport (Picture Heavy) * SNOW PICTURE!*

jbarrows

Nice upgrade! I also crave for another exhaust.

What's up with this Ashley manifold, can someone explain?

Been wanting one for a while just found this lot at a great price so had to have it :P

Ashley 4-1 manifold will give your more high end power and coupled up with a decent exhaust will increase airflow.

Other reason why the Ashley manifold is so popular is because it has a built in Lambda port.

Edited by jbarrows

So then.. Last weekend I gave Arnold a quick detail so although is filthy now already I thought is grab a few pictures.

Also if you would like to see Arnold in person he will be in the outdoor show area at Ultimate Stance 2014 as I was accepted into the show and shine. Woo!

B32886C3-6A92-45BF-A163-005A3368968C_zps

3_zps0d585a57.jpg

2_zps47723bf2.jpg

Had a great weekend at ultimate stance! My scirocco seats got a bit of attention too :)

Quick snap of me and Alex (Bernard the lupo) getting ready to leave after he had messed around with his centre locks lol!

C7894A4F-21CE-4810-8DE0-EE1D962BF5C1_zps

Edited by jbarrows
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fancy turning that wheel to the side a bit so I can see what it is? :thumbsup:

Hahaa I'd love to but not quite got them how I want just yet so for now I'll leave you with this..

02615D7A-6509-493B-A74D-F29FB23FABC0_zps

They look good from what I can see, I like the exhaust too! :yes:

Cheers buddy, it's a scorpion catback with custom stainless tip added to keep it look oem sort of size :) hopefully will have a decat pipe made up soon too!

Haha you're doing a me and teasing for 3 pages... yer i know what they are. lul :tongueout:

Hahaa shush you! Need to get the fitment sorted out and get them looking good before I show anyone else hehe

Started off a big list of things that need to be done ready for next years show season, got a lovely snap of some crazy frost on Arnold's roof.

Also there's another picture from Ultimate Stance 2014 of me and Alex (Bernard) parked up in the show and shine :)

F31FAD82-C945-41EE-BFDF-C6FCB22CB9EA_zps

FD314105-8937-4C94-9B70-0DAB695E0123_zps

Josh, what's your car lowered on?

Just on jom coilovers Dan.

Sits quite high on that picture, has been lowered since and will be going even lower after winter :)