seat arosa v5 conversion !!

david_Arosa-Sport

Are you going to put the Arosa engine in the Golf and then sell it on again?

Wonder what the 0-60 of a 1.0 mk4 Golf would be.

How did your first Arosa end up being burned out?

I was intrigued when I saw the thread title, i'm now a little less optimistic.

Yes it will fit. Not easily, but it will fit.

Same here. I've Always wanted to see it done though. 170bhp and a fifth cylinder sounds good to me!

• 1 month later...

I started this thread and forgot my account info ahah, but I understand it will fit with some adjustments but what other work would need to be done?

.brakes conversion, is polo gti brake system best option?

.i have no idea what to do with the wiring so any advice on that would be great.

.drive shafts? Is it as simple as takin them of the golf mk4 and fitting straight to the arosa?

Does anyone know of any recommended garages in the north eat for custom conversions like this?

Iam just trying to learn as much as I can so any help is much appreciated however any sarcy comments n you can go f**k yourself

Any

I started this thread and forgot my account info ahah, but I understand it will fit with some adjustments but what other work would need to be done?

.i have no idea what to do with the wiring so any advice on that would be great.

.drive shafts? Is it as simple as takin them of the golf mk4 and fitting straight to the arosa?

Does anyone know of any recommended garages in the north eat for custom conversions like this?

Iam just trying to learn as much as I can so any help is much appreciated however any sarcy comments n you can go f**k yourself

Any

G60 brakes should be ok. As for the driveshafts, I'd imagine you'd have to get some made.

Wiring, it'll require you to remove the loom that's currently in the car and splice it with the loom that belongs to the V5 engine, there are companies that do this.

A V5 engine conversion isn't the best place to start learning, you'll undoubtly have a lot of niggles/problems, you'll need a lot of tools, patience and parts fabricating, such as engine mounts and what not.

But good luck if you go ahead! :thumbsup:

Any

What you gonna do about it big man lol.

Also £10 says this won't happen.

Nope. Never heard back from him. After all the big man talk he gave out aswell.

You can tell these will never happen. I can't even change a bulb. Will this v12 englne fit in my lupo? cos a guy who was on herion told me it would and I'm clearly wrong but il argue with everyone on here ever though they are just trying to help me by showing me the error of my ways. I won't come with a humble attitude and bow my head to people in the know il plod on talking crap that my "mate" told me.

Been here a long time people. Seen this. There is a lupo with a v5 engine fitted.

Genuine offer.

PM me your number, pop down to Birtley and have a chat.

I'm not going to do the conversion but I will happily talk you through every single aspect of it. I will also try to fence you some parts and I may even try to buy your Arosa.

I might even offer you a nice alternative in part ex.

Wow. I'd bite his hand off if I was you.

Normally those sort of posts from Rich are followed by some vague suggestion of horizontal jogging, so he needs to be a little careful.

I have also thought about this swap. Not that i could pull if of...but how awesome it would be! The sound <3

It should absolutly fit well as people swap this engine into mk1s and mk2s.

What you gonna do about it big man lol.

Also £10 says this won't happen.

Am gunna make your mams arsehole look like a scotch egg thats what am gunna do you stupid little prick.

It's a forum where people ask for a advice but there's always on bell end who's tries to look clever, gan **** yourself!

Edited by David_arosa-v5

I have also thought about this swap. Not that i could pull if of...but how awesome it would be! The sound <3 It should absolutly fit well as people swap this engine into mk1s and mk2s.

Lupo enige bay is way smaller than a mk1 or mk2 Golf.

BUT, it has already been done:

i've also seen pictures but cant find them now.