Choice of stereo, opinion's please?

I have been looking for a new stereo for my lupo as the one i have installed at the moment doesnt work fully. I am stuck between getting a single din stereo with a monitor or a double din stereo. I have thinned down to two stereo's but i was just wondering with personal opinions which would be best and look the best?

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/philips-single-din-monitor-with-sat-nav-bluetooth-usb-need-gone-asap-need-gone-today/1063784471#photo-content

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/double-din-erison-stereodvdsatnav/1062127606

Thank you in advance :)

What's your budget? I have a Pioneer AVH-3500 Dab in mine, everything bar sat nav, awesome bit of kit, I paid £309 for it

What's your budget? I have a Pioneer AVH-3500 Dab in mine, everything bar sat nav, awesome bit of kit, I paid £309 for it

Well i am currently thinking £200 but it depends on what i get paid next week really, could go further with selling my baby g60's and the stereo that is currently in but unsure at the moment

Those folding stereos are junk. They inevitably have problems because the motors seize due to dust, dirt and repeated opening and closing.

You can get the AVH2500 non dab for less than £200 now. Absolute bargain.

It's a shame you're looking now. I recently sold a Double Din stereo to a bloke who is now moaning it won't fit in his Seat Leon. If he comes back to me I'll let you know.

It's a shame you're looking now. I recently sold a Double Din stereo to a bloke who is now moaning it won't fit in his Seat Leon. If he comes back to me I'll let you know.

That is a shame, if he does decide to give it back, hit me up! :)

That is definitely something i would want, i'll just have to see how the pay packet is this month :thumbup:

Shop around on eBay. The Appradio 2 is also really good if you don't listen to CDs

Shop around on eBay. The Appradio 2 is also really good if you don't listen to CDs

I'm looking at the appradio 2, i'm going to try and get one, its just a pain about buying the additional bits for the iphone 5 :glare:

I'm looking at the appradio 2, i'm going to try and get one, its just a pain about buying the additional bits for the iphone 5 :glare:

Thats where the AVH's are a bit better as you can just plug your standard iphone cable onto the USB slot.